Monday, March 21, 2005

Monday...Monday....

I have had a headache for nearly a week. Maybe it's allergies since everything is in bloom here now. I am getting really tired of it though.

Today i took Leslie shopping for a bathing suit and we found 3 one piece suits out of the 359 bikinis. Luckily she liked ONE of the one piece suits. It's cute....black and pink and I even bought a little pink bathing skirt to go with it. If i wore bathing suits...I would have bought it for myself.

I did splurge and bought myself some flip flops in 4 different colors at Target. Simple Pleasures.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I want a bathing suit!!! Sounds cute. I am breaking in my flip-flops too.

Unknown said...

Go look at Target for a bathing suit before the season progresses and maybe you can find a one piece Rachel!!! I wish I looked as good as you do...I'd wear one too. I'm so depressed about my weight these last few months (well...years). I'm so proud of you...I know what an accomplishment it is to get your eating and exercising under control. You DESERVE a bathing suit!!!! go get one!!! Do y'all have Target stores in Louisiana?

Britten said...

OH! Flip flops in all different colors is a good thing! That's how I have all coordinating outfits...my many shoes match!

-Britten

Rachel said...

yeah, we have a supertarget down here. It had just opened when we moved here, so it was the talk of the town! I am thinking about getting one of the tankini sets at sam's club, but NOT if it shows my stomach. We'll see.

I really don't feel like it was hard to lose my weight. I keep thinking maybe I just have cancer or something and that is why I lost it, not becuase of anything I did. There is something to be said for controlling your environment, though, because if there is junk in the house I WILL eat it. I just have to keep it far, far away. What will I do when I have teenagers?