Monday, September 24, 2007

A Bridal Shower....






We had lots going on this weekend...yesterday was the shower I helped Christi and my mom throw for Megan, Christi's very good friend. It was fun and Megan was so happy.


Tonight we were in Madera to say goodbye to Donnie, my nephew. He's leaving for his mission to Mexico this week.


We had an impromptu family photo taken....which are the only kind we ever have taken. I keep wanting a professional photo of our family. In the meantime, these little snapshots of us will have to do.





4 comments:

LuLuBelle said...

Sometimes the snapshots are the best....you have such a beautiful family!

Lucky friend to have you & Christi to plan and decorate a shower for her. I miss your decorating help...come to my house and stay for awhile???

Unknown said...

i would love to come and stay awhile at your house lulubelle.
when??

Caleen said...

kim, it looks like it was a beautiful
shower... I am sure everyone enjoyed
it.. great family picture.. I know,
we need to get a picture of our family too...

Amanda and McKay said...

That food looks amazing! Fabulous job. And family.