Sunday, June 18, 2006

I hear that if you see a red dragonfly it's a sign of good luck to come...


I will let you know.

I love dragonflies for some reason...I remember being afraid of them as a kid, and I most certainly do not have a fondness for any other insects (except ladybugs and butterflies)...I just love dragonflies. Maybe the "good luck" was just the fact that I got a picture of this little guy before he took off. I'll hold out that financial gain will come flying into my life next..... Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I love it. Yesterday I saw a hummingbird and a red-headed woodpecker within 30 seconds of each other. Doesn't it feel like such a treat?

Unknown said...

It is a treat! I see a hummingbird once a year and never have seen a woodpecker. I bet if i paid more attention I would see lots of nature treats. That might be my goal to sit around waiting for nature to fly by...if it weren't so icky hot!

Jessica said...

We went to this river in midway once so ryan could fish and it was like the secret dragonfly hangout. They were everywhere. Every color and size. I got some good pics. I will have to post them sometime.

Britten said...

Well, Kim, you know how much I adore dragonflies myself...hehe! They are really like my faeries!! Heavenly Father sends us faeries in the form of dragonflies!! Great pictures, BTW.