Thursday, March 30, 2006

Ryan was sick today...

Yes, very sick indeed. He had a fever of 101.6 and he had a headache that woke him up and even scared him. I felt so sad for him. He's a big kid at 14...taller than me...and yet, I went back to bed at 5 A.M. after finding out he was so sick and I worried for an hour about what could be wrong. He's still my baby.

It turns out that our family doctor was out of town (again) and so we waited at URGENT Care for 5 and 1/2 hours. He has a sinus infection but will mend soon with the prescription we were sent home with.

Another rain storm is coming in. I know lots of people are grumbling about it here where I live, but i love the rain and we really don't get that many rainstorms here...so it's a treat to me.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I miss Clovis rainstorms. I can almost smell them--they are so different than the ones in the South.