Wednesday, March 15, 2006

About a Week Ago....

Leslie performed at her very last Spirit Night for Clovis Unified. Now, don't get the idea that I will miss Spirit Night...no sir...I rather hate Spirit Night and secretly delighted in the fact that I will never have to attend another 2 hour long rally with 100's of little cheerleaders and their moms again. However, I am pretty amazed that Little Lulu (as i call her) has grown up so fast and so beautifully. She is no longer a little girl - biting Rachel on the cheek and such - she's graduating from High School in only a couple of months and from there.....who knows? What a joy it has been to be the mother of such an adventuresome child (an understatement by the way!! heehee). And finally...had I known I would be walking out on the gym floor with her to be recognized that night with my little corsage...i would have worn something more appropriate...at least something blue or yellow with a little touch of sequin. ah well........ Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sarita said...

Wow, she is a beauty Kim, as are you. Can't believe she's all grown up, because I really only recall Leslie as a tiny little tot. A cute and fiesty one at that.

Amanda and McKay said...

You guys look more like sisters than mother and daughter...

Anonymous said...

Now let me get this straight...who is the mom and who is the daughter?

Unknown said...

trust me...you can definately tell who is the daughter and who is the old ma....