Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Gratitude for our Mothers:

"There is gratitude for our mothers.
"Mother, who willingly made that personal journey into the valley of the shadow of death to give us birth, deserves our undying gratitude. One writer summed up our love for mother when he declared, 'God could not be everywhere, and so He gave us mothers.'
"While on the cruel cross of Calvary, suffering intense pain and anguish, Jesus 'saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother!' (John 19:26-27.) What a divine example of gratitude and love!"
Thomas S. Monson


My mother loves this picture of the deer...so, this is dedicated to her. She is the greatest mother in the world and I am indeed so grateful for everything about her. Her capacity to work and to give unceasingly is amazing. Her ability to make everything beautiful surpasses no one. She is and will always be a wonderful example to me in countless ways. I love you Mama.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so grateful for your Mother too!! For she gave me one of my dearest treasures !! You !! Thanks for being my friend !! I Love You !!!!!!