Thursday, June 11, 2009

Yay! I can walk again!!! Haven't been able to since the day after Memorial Day. So, this is good!

it was scary and humbling...but that's life sometimes.


Things are better. Still doing my daily injections which the UCSF doctor says will take about 3 months to become totally effective in blocking relapses like the one I just had.


Thank you for all your love and outpouring of friendship during this time. whew! another hurdle!


Tomorrow, June 12th is the last day of school for my kids...and it is also Sean's 9th birthday! Can't believe it. I know, we all say that. Amazing that time marches on so relentlessly. We don't ALL say that...just those of us that are OLD. (I always thought that was such an OldLady thing to say...now I say it almost every day!)

5 comments:

Lori said...

I say that all the time! I can't stand how fast time seems to fly by, I never thought of it as an old lady thing. Just a busy lady thing to say. So glad you are feeling better!!! Happy Birthday to Sean! Such a nice boy, we definitely need keep Braden and him together this summer!

Observer Of Life said...

Yay... so glad that you can walk again.

And where has the last year gone... it only seems like yesterday that Sean got baptised!!!

I'm obviously old too... cos I'm saying that!!!

Loads of love,
Sxxx

Unknown said...

I am so happy happy happy !! My friend can walk and is so awesome !!! Okay call if you want to go dancing or something!! Love Ya R

Unknown said...

P.S. Happy Birthday to Seany !!

Grandmotherfairy said...

Happy Birthday Sean...it was John's birthday too. We missed you Kim and can't wait to see you "around"!