Sunday, July 15, 2007

Friday and Saturday in Cambria....

Coming from 105 degrees in the valley...we were hit with 45 degree temps on Friday night...we were NOT prepared for the cold. We were all discussing how silly it was that we didn't pack better clothing....more appropriate to the coast. We're all in "hundred degree mindset" I suppose - shorts, tshirts, flipflops, etc. We had to buy Ryan and Sean sweatshirts at a local gas station. ha! It was nice to actually have a cold nose and cold toes for a change rather than a face (and body) covered with riverlets of perspiration!




11 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks so fun! I am in desperate need for a getaway like that!

Rachel said...

That Ryan looks like he could be quite the heart-breaker!!!

Unknown said...

well...i'm home and already in desperate need to go back! it's SOOO HOT HERE TODAY. I just got back from the store and feel like i could pass out. does anyone else every feel that way? it's like i just want to lay down on my bed under the fan and stay there.

Hobo said...

You can come to Santa Cruz. It's cold here. Excursion #2. It was a little hot today but nothing like Fresno heat.

Unknown said...

Hobo...when can i come to santa cruz?

Hobo said...

ANYTIME. A N Y T I M E. But also when I'm gone, maybe you can plant sit for me when I have to go on business trips?
Aug 6-8 I'll be gone for sure. Possibly July 27-30th too. I'll keep you posted. I want my plants to stay alive in this cold, frigid, salty aired beach town. heeheehee.. ho ho hoh ohooo.

Sarita said...

Can I come when you are there? I'm talking Santa Cruz, Fresno, the whole works.

Unknown said...

Of Course Sarita! That would be so nice. I miss you.

breena rae said...

no fair...you guys are driving distance away from each other. It would be fun to do a spontaneous road trip in California...mine would just take about a week to get there.

Britten said...

I wanna go to Cambria!!! We missed their Heart's Ease Faeie Festival in April... :(

Britten said...

I did my usual catching up on all your posts and tried to make comments at each if you want to go back and look...

You haven't been to my blog in a while - you would love my latest post.