Tuesday, February 13, 2007

"I have reflected repeatedly upon the phrase 'the tender mercies of the Lord.' Through personal study, observation, pondering, and prayer, I believe I have come to better understand that the Lord's tender mercies are the very personal and individualized blessings, strength, protection, assurances, guidance, loving-kindnesses, consolation, support, and spiritual gifts which we receive from and because of and through the Lord Jesus Christ. Truly, the Lord suits 'his mercies according to the conditions of the children of men' (D&C46:15).'

David A. Bednar

2 comments:

Jessica said...

So you know how enya plays when I go to your blog...well, we have a thingy set up through our TV so that we can watch through the computer but on our tv...if that makes sense and the coolest thing! There is cool moving stars in space and pictures and stuff on the tv when the Enya song plays! Did you know that?

Britten said...

Yeah, I see that too!

This is a great quote Kim!