Sunday, December 31, 2006

Things I Need to Do Better in 2007:

1. Be nicer..
2. Eat better...
3. Stop worrying so much...
4. Stop sighing all the time...
5. Relax more....
6. Read more...
7. Practice the Principle of Faith more...
8. Exercise...
9. Clean a little each day instead of alot occasionally...
10. Look for lonely people to befriend rather than feel lonely...
11. Go to the dentist and have my broken back tooth fixed...
12. Instead of counting down minutes and hours...ENJOY every minute and consequently every hour.
13. Stop getting on Ebay...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Kim! I like your list of things to do better...I think you may have inspired me to do the same even though I decided not to make any "resolutions"
I hope you will have an amazingly wonderful year with only sighs of sheer happiness.

Emily C said...

i like your new year resolutions - they pretty much all apply to me.

Britten said...

You and me both!