Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Gallbladder Woes...

Hi all,

I am going in to have an ultrasound on my gallbladder tomorrow morning. I have been having horrible pain for a month and finally I'm facing reality and having it checked out. You all know what a baby I am about surgery. It's been a year ago this week that I had my thyroidectomy. That was such a traumatic experience for me that now I'm REALLY paranoid about going under the knife. But I'm finally working up the courage to have the idiotic thing removed simply because the pain is exhausting and debilitating.

send me "calm" vibes...

4 comments:

Sarita said...

Oh sweet sweet Kim. You are so brave and wonderful. If it's what will make you more comfortable (and healthy) in the long run, then it's definitely worth it. Call if you need anything.

christina said...

CALMMMMMMMMMMM.

(That is a calm vibe)

Rachel said...

deep breaths. sending hearts your way.

Anonymous said...

it is a breeze! You will feel great, trust me I had mine out and it was night and day! They only go in with a scope and you feel no pain! Think deep thoughts....calm..sea air...mountain air...calm breezes...lovely flowers...